We know you're busy. Why not save a trip to the bank?
Save time and gas by easily depositing your checks wherever you may be. Now you can make a quick and secure deposit of your checks with our Mobile Banking App. You can even check you balance, find ATMs, pay bills and transfer funds.
- How It Works
- With Frontier Banks Mobile Banking App, you can deposit checks via you Mobile phone anytime, anywhere!
- It's Free!
- Deposited checks are credited same day (if received by 2PM central time cutoff)
- Hold original check for 14 days and make sure the check has posted to your account, then write VOID on the front of your check and destroy the check.
- You don't have to drive to the bank anymore to deposit your check
- Educational Tips
Educational Tips on using Mobile Check Deposit
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, Example: Signature For Mobile Deposit Frontier Bank MM/DD/YY
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- Verify Check was accepted and processed by the bank. Look for green check mark in the deposit review area
- Funds are available the next day after processing
- Cut off time is 2:00 pm CST
- Hold original check for 14 days and make sure the check has posted to your account then write VOID on the front of the check and destroy the check
- If the deposit has not posted or you have any difficulties, please contact Frontier Bank as soon as possible.