Choose the free checking account that pays you back — Kasasa Cash Back earns 3% cash back* on your debit card purchases, as well as refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $20)!*
You can even link your Kasasa Cash Back checking to a free Kasasa Saver® account to easily grow your savings. That's what makes Kasasa® a powerful new way to bank!
- 3% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $9 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay (at least one payment has to post each month, otherwise there's a fee of $4.95/month for bill pay)
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Shazam MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
How Do I Get My Rewards?
It's easy! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card transactions post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive an eStatement notice
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
That's really it! And even if you don't meet your qualifications, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free — and you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
* Minimum amount to open account is $50. When qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle to your account during the monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $9 per monthly qualification cycle; (2) Domestic ATM fees incurred during the qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 (up to $4.99 per single transaction). ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. Cash back rewards and ATM fee refunds will be credited on the last business day of your statement cycle.
If you also have a Kasasa Saver account tied to a Kasasa Cash Back account, the cash back earnings and any ATM fee reimbursements will be posted to your Kasasa Saver account automatically on the last business day of the statement cycle.
Qualifying debit card transactions MUST post and settle to your account during the Monthly Qualification Cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account.
ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, and debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions.
This account is intended to be the accountholder's primary checking account for personal, family or household purposes in which payroll transactions and day-to-day spending activities including but not limited to grocery, gasoline, apparel, shopping, dining, sporting and entertainment transactions are posted.
Commensurate with the spending activities identified above, we expect the account's debit card to be used frequently each month and transaction amounts reflect a wide dollar range. Small debit card transactions conducted on the same day at a single merchant and multiple transactions made during a condensed time period (typically at the end of a monthly qualification cycle) are not considered normal, day-to-day spending habits. These types of transactions appear to be conducted with the purpose of qualifying for the account's rewards and thus will be deemed inappropriate transactions.
Frontier Bank reserves the right to determine if the account is being maintained for a function other than day-to-day, primary use. Customers who persist in making debit card transactions in a calculated and limited fashion in order to meet monthly qualification may have their accounts converted to a different checking account or closed altogether.
We reserve the right to close this account at any time, without advance notice. Our decision to close the account will not affect your existing obligations to us, including any obligation to pay fees or charges incurred prior to termination. Upon termination of your Kasasa account, any optional add-on products / services to this account will also be terminated at the same time.
In the event that your account does not meet the qualifications on a regular basis, such as not having a direct deposit transaction post and settle your account in each cycle or your account is not set up for email statements, we reserve the right to close your account or convert your account to a free-checking non-Kasasa account offered at the bank.
Monthly Qualification Cycle Explanation: "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of your current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle (Example: Qualification Cycle: July 31 – August 30; Statement Cycle: August 1 – August 31).
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments and other requirements apply. Limit one Kasasa account per social security number. Contact a customer service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd, registered in the U.S.A.