Frontier Bank is an independent community bank serving bank customers in the tri-state area.
Frontier Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMMERCIAL LOAN OFFICER
Employer: Frontier Bank
Location: Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Employment Type: Full Time
Responsible for the development and management of commercial loan portfolio. Ensuring that all responsibilities are conducted in a manner that provides maximum profitability to bank with minimum risk.
1. Develops, expands, and services commercial loan portfolio. Establishes and negotiates terms under which credit will be extended including costs, repayment method/schedule, and collateral requirements.
2. Directs and updates required reports with all loans.
3. Monitors loan portfolio for loss.
4. Recommends loan policy changes as necessary.
5. Assists customers, when possible, on business management and financial matters.
6. Assists and counsels with training and development of all commercial loan staff members.
7. Monitors compliance with loan and leasing policies and appropriate regulations.
8. Participates in overall bank management through committee assignments.
9. Responsible for cross-selling of bank's services and products.
10. Perform Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering duties according to bank procedures and
11. Be familiar and compliant with regulatory policy and procedures.
12. Pursue a personal professional development program.
13. Be familiar with and support corporate goals and strategies.
14. Support the bank's community involvement and development program
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
-Possession of a BS degree in Business or related field preferred
-Five years of lending experience
-General banking experience desired
This is an exempt, salaried position that reports directly to the Loan Supervisor and will work on other assignments and duties as directed. This job specification would not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. The uniform requirement for this position is Category A.