How to maximize your online banking experience
Are you still doing your banking in-person or through mail? It’s estimated that 70% of Americans are making their financial transactions over the internet. That number keeps growing rapidly every year and there are excellent reasons why! Online banking is fast, safe, user-friendly, and can be done anywhere! Here are some tips to maximize your online banking experience.
- Sign up for eStatements- Save paper, clutter and time when you sign up for free electronic statements for all your Frontier Bank accounts.
- Better manage your daily transactions with Notifi- Set up event-based alerts through the alerts tab within Online Banking for free, and start receiving the information that is important to you immediately through text or email.
- Reach your savings goals faster or pay down your loan with recurring transfers- Easily perform one-time or recurring transfers between your Frontier Bank accounts directly through Online Banking.
- Stay on top of your finances by managing bill payments online- Securely pay your bills through Bill Pay, no stamps or trips to the post office required
- Stick to your budget when you categorize your transactions- Use the Categorize tab in your Online Banking to sort your transactions by the categories you've selected. For help setting a budget, utilize our Home Budget Calculator.
- Open a new checking or savings account with ease- Existing customers can easily open new accounts right through Online Banking. We'll save you time by eliminating the need to duplicate the information we already have.
- Access your accounts on the go- Download the free Frontier Bank Mobile Banking app to make transfers, pay bills, view account activity and more no matter where you are!
- Deposit checks as soon as you receive them- Once you have downloaded the mobile banking app, request Mobile Deposit to be able to deposit checks you receive just by snapping a picture of it!
For more information maximizing your online banking experience, or for help getting any of the above services set up please contact us. We're happy to help!
Customer Service Representative