Lil’ Pioneer Savings Club
Join the Lil’ Pioneers Savings Club at Frontier Bank to jumpstart your child’s (or grandchild’s) expedition to financial success! Each Lil’ Pioneer will discover the importance of saving money and the excitement of reaping the rewards!
The Lil’ Pioneer Club is available to all children thirteen years of age and younger.
- Quarterly newsletter to keep you informed of special days and upcoming activities
- Parties throughout the year
- Birthday cards with a free treat
- Lil’ Pioneer Savings wallet received at account opening
- No monthly service charge for your Lil’ Pioneer Savings account
- No minimum balance for your Lil’ Pioneer Savings account
- Pioneer Bucks to spend at the Trade Shop for every deposit $10 or greater
- Participate in “Double Your Bucks Day” on the 20th of each month (or banking day following if the 20th falls on a weekend or holiday) where you get double the Pioneer Bucks for your deposit.
Set up a Lil’ Pioneer Savings account for your child (or grandchild) at your local Frontier Bank branch to get them started on their expedition to financial success today!
55 or better and have more freedom for travel and leisure? Join Frontier Bank’s Freedom Club and enjoy a variety of home events, one-day trips, and many other travel opportunities each year!
Meet one of the following options to qualify:
- Maintain a $500 balance in a Frontier Bank checking account and have a monthly ACH deposit
- Maintain a $5,000 balance in any combination of Certificates of Deposit
- Free personalized Freedom Club checks
- Quarterly newsletters with the latest Freedom Club news and events
- Fun social activities like bingo, potlucks, movies, seminars and more!
- Participate in a variety of one day trips and other travel opportunities including:
- Musical shows
- Dinner theaters
- Historical tours
- Mystery trips
- Sporting events
- And so many more popular attractions!
Mark your calendars and join us for the upcoming Freedom Club events:
- Ladies Weekend
- September 28-29, 2019
- Double Occupancy: $285 per person
- Triple Occupancy: $265 per person
- Quadruple Occupancy: $235 per person
For additional information on Frontier Bank’s Freedom Club or specific trip details, please contact Audra Klinkenborg, Freedom Club Coordinator at 712-472-2537.